A warm welcome
Cleaning, disinfection and hygiene within hotelsFor owners and managers of hotels it is time to open up to a world that has changed. The expectation of a warm welcome now includes the security of a hygienically clean environment from the lobby through to the kitchens.
Now is the time to update your cleaning methods, processes and products with special attention to frequently touched areas to give added visual assurances to your guests that they are staying in a clean environment.
At Vileda Professional, we can support the process by arranging a site visit to discuss a range of topics including:
- General Cleaning Guidelines
- The importance of cleaning in the disinfection process
- Which cleaning method is hygienically right for you
- Benefits of colour coded cleaning products
- Quality you can trust
Frequently touched areasAlongside general cleaning processes special attention should be placed on the most frequently touched areas. To reduce the risk of transmission these surfaces should be cleaned more frequently.
Without being able to cover all contact points the most common are:
- Tables and chairs
- Touch Screens/POS screens
- Coffee and vending machines
- Lift/Elevator buttons
- Staircase and escalator handrails
- Public phones
- Handles (door, wardrobe etc.)
- Light switches and temperature/AC control
- TV remote control, phones
- Safety deposit box
- Pens, menus, advertising books
- Pull chords for curtains
- Iron and ironing boards