Swep Single HygienePlus
Our Swep Single HygienePlus mops consist of microfibres with embedded preservative silver phosphate glass to prevent growth of bacteria in the mop cut pile material. The superior cleaning performance of the cut pile construction makes the mop suitable for hygienic sensitive areas and everywhere where high cleaning standards are paramount. Swep Single HygienePlus mops are independently proven to remove bacteria by 99,99% from the floor surface.
Embedded preservative silver phosphate glass in the cut pile material prevents the growth of bacteria in damp condition, which saves the need of tumble drying after laundry process. Swep Single HygienePlus mops are ideal for pre-preparation methods, which sustainably reduce the usage of chemicals, save water and time. With the added colour coding tags, a cleaning process according to hygiene standards can be applied.
- Made from microfibres with embedded preservative silver phosphate glass in the cut pile material to prevent growth of bacterica.
- Cut pile material also contains effective brush fibres for a high cleaning performance
- 99.99% bacteria removal certified by independent institute
- No need for tumble drying after laundering process due to antibacterial properties, reduction of laundry costs
- Can be stored damp overnight after laundering process
- Ideal for pre-preparation methods – saves chemicals, water and time
|Description||Size (cm)||Art.no Case||Packs/case||Art.no. Pack||Pieces/pack|
|Swep Single HygienePlus Mop||50||140695||30||523465||1|