UltraFlex Duo MicroMax
High performance, double sided cleaning of structured floors
MicroMax is a double sided mop offering high performance cleaning of structured floors. The microfibre cut pile construction picks up and collects the finest particles and the additional microfibre fringes collect and remove larger dirt particles including hairs, dust and sand.
The combination of microfibre cut pile and fringes work together to reduce overall cleaning times and are suitable for dry, damp and wet cleaning processes.
MicroMax is a low friction mop suitable for dry, damp and wet cleaning processes. It can be used as a pre-prepared system in hygiene sensitive areas (patient rooms..) or with the Duo wringer press in high traffic areas (Canteens…).
When using the pre-prepared method UltraFlex DUO mops can be pre-prepared in every mop box, reducing initial investments in new trolleys.
It has been awarded the prestigious Nordic Ecolabel (Swan) that ensures it meets stringent environmental and climate criteria.
- Microfibre cleaning power with additional fringe for increased loose dirt pick up
- *Up to 99.99% Bovine coronavirus removal from vinyl surfaces tested at a 3rd party lab
- Added cleaning stripes for easy removal of stubborn dirt
- Awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Colour coded tags
- Double sided, cost effective, less mops to buy, wash and use
|Description||Size||Art.no Case||Packs/case||Art.no. Pack||Pieces/pack|
|UltraFlex Duo MicroMax||40||168201||20||168202||1|